Stirling Visitor Information
Visitor Information for Stirling in Western Australia
Stirling is a small town located in the beautiful Western Australian countryside, just a short drive from the city of Perth. It is known for its picturesque scenery and relaxed way of life, making it a popular destination for both locals and tourists.
Things to See and Do
- Take a walk through the stunning Stirling Range National Park, where you can see some of the most beautiful and unique wildlife in Australia.
- Visit the historic Stirling Cottage, a beautiful old building that has been preserved to give visitors a glimpse of what life was like in the early days of Stirling.
- Head to the local wineries for a taste of some of the best wine in the region, accompanied by spectacular views of the countryside.
- Enjoy a round of golf at one of the local courses, which offer stunning scenery and challenging holes for players of all skill levels.
- Explore the town's shops and boutiques, where you can find unique local products and souvenirs to take home with you.
Stirling is located approximately 110km southeast of Perth, and can be easily reached by car via Albany Highway. If you don't have access to a car, there are also bus and taxi services available that can take you to and from Stirling.
Stirling offers a range of accommodation options to suit any budget, including hotels, guesthouses, and bed and breakfasts. Some popular options include:
- Stirling Range Retreat
- Stirling Range Ridge
- Stirling Range Farmstay
Whether you're looking for a relaxing getaway, an adventure in the great outdoors, or just a break from the hustle and bustle of city life, Stirling is the perfect destination. With its stunning scenery, friendly locals, and wealth of things to see and do, it's no wonder this charming little town is a favorite among visitors to Western Australia.