Stirling Tourism Directory
Tours and Adventures
Showing 1 Categories
Do you like the Tourism Industry in Stirling?
Stirling is a charming city located in Western Australia that is known for its scenic beauty and vibrant culture. This beautiful city, which is home to just over 50,000 people, offers visitors a wide range of attractions that are sure to keep them entertained throughout their stay.
Here are some of the top tourist attractions in and around Stirling:
1. Kings Park and Botanic Garden: This is one of the most popular attractions in the area and is a must-visit for any tourist. The park covers over 400 hectares and boasts beautiful gardens, walking trails, and a stunning view over the city.
2. Stirling Castle: Stirling Castle is a historic fortress located in the heart of the city. The castle played a significant role in Scotland's history, and visitors can explore its many exhibitions, including the Great Hall and the Royal Palace.
3. Blair Drummond Safari Park: This park is located just outside the city and offers visitors a chance to get up close and personal with some of the world's most exotic animals. The park also has a petting zoo and a fun-filled adventure playground for kids.
4. Wallace Monument: This iconic monument is a tribute to the Scottish hero William Wallace, whose story was brought to life in the movie Braveheart. Visitors can climb to the top of the monument to enjoy stunning views over the surrounding countryside.
5. Stirling Old Town: The old town of Stirling is a charming historic area that is home to a number of quaint shops, cafes, and restaurants. Visitors can explore the winding streets and cobbled alleys to get a taste of the city's rich history and culture.
6. Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park: This national park is located just a short drive from Stirling and is one of the most scenic areas in Scotland. Visitors can enjoy hiking, cycling, fishing, and other outdoor activities, as well as taking in the stunning views of the loch and the surrounding mountains.
7. The Forth Bridge: This iconic bridge is located just outside Stirling and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visitors can take a tour of the bridge to learn about its history and engineering, or simply enjoy the stunning views of the Forth estuary.
8. The Kelpies: These giant horse-head sculptures are located in Falkirk, just a short drive from Stirling. The sculptures are over 30 meters tall and are a tribute to Scotland's equestrian heritage.
9. Doune Castle: This historic castle is located just a short drive from Stirling and is famous for its role in movies and TV shows such as Monty Python and the Holy Grail and Outlander. Visitors can take a tour of the castle to learn about its history and the filming locations.
10. Falkirk Wheel: This impressive engineering feat is located in Falkirk and is one of Scotland's most popular tourist attractions. Visitors can take a boat ride on the canal and watch as the wheel lifts and lowers boats between the different levels of the canal.
Overall, Stirling and its surrounding area offer visitors a wide range of attractions and experiences that are sure to make their stay memorable. Whether you are interested in history, culture, nature, or adventure, there is something for everyone in this beautiful part of Western Australia.
Kings Park and Botanic Garden:
Phone: (08) 9480 3600
Phone: +44 1786 450000
Blair Drummond Safari Park:
Phone: +44 1877 330933
Phone: +44 1786 472140
Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park:
Phone: +44 1389 722600
The Forth Bridge:
Phone: +44 1333 654000
Phone: +44 1324 590600
Phone: +44 1786 841742
Phone: +44 870 050 0208
Stirling Tourism Articles